Getting started, our memberships
- Do I have to sign a one year contract in order to become a member of Femme Fitness? AnswerFemmeFitness offers a month-to-month membership only as well as drop-ins. No annual contract required.
- Can I have a trial pass before I purchase a membership? AnswerYES! FemmeFitness offers a Free 3 Day Pass! Just fill out the form on this page.
- How do I get started? AnswerAt Femme Fitness we are experts in making sure that you are comfortable, motivated and successful. Fill out the Be Our Guest Free 3 Day Pass form on this page
- Do you sell Gift Certificates? AnswerYes, absolutely. FemmeFitness Gift Certificates make a great gift for birthdays, Christmas and Mother’s Day and of course “just because”. Drop in to see us at: 34 Commerce Way, Hackensack, NJ 07601, (201) 549-5200
- When and how are membership dues collected? AnswerMembership dues are collected monthly on the day of the month you join. A credit card is required on file as we process memberships through electronic funds transfer (EFT) and automatically withdraw the dues.
- Can I pay online? AnswerComing soon
- How do I change my payment information? AnswerPlease call the fitness center with an updated credit card.
- How do I cancel my membership? AnswerPlease visit us to complete a cancellation request form in person.
- How do I freeze my membership? AnswerComplete a freeze request form located here.
Parking, location and hours
- Do you have parking onsite? AnswerYes. We have an adjacent parking lot with plenty of space and excellent lighting at night.
- Are you open on the holidays? AnswerFemmeFitness plans to be open every day. Federal and other holidays will have shortened or special hours. Look for signage in the fitness center, Facebook posts and emails with information regarding changes to our hours.
Classes and amenities
- Do I have to be a member to use the facility? AnswerNo. Femme Fitness offers a variety of programs and classes that are available to non-members as a drop in. However, as a member of Femme Fitness, you will receive special membership rates such as unlimited group classes and other perks and discounts.
- What is your Guest Pass policy? AnswerFemmeFitness welcomes guests to join our members for a class or workout for a small fee. Guests may participate in a complimentary workout once every six months with proper photo ID, pending they are a local resident and have not been a member or guest within the last six months. Guests must be 18 years or older, unless otherwise specified or approved, and are subject to the same rules and regulations as members of the fitness center. Guests under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by their own parent. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Is the class schedule going to change? How often?AnswerYes. We plan to change our class schedule approximately every 3 months. This ensures that we provide our members with variety and cutting-edge fitness programs. Check the schedule here online for the most recent schedule.
- How can I sign up for classes online? AnswerComing soon
- Do you have childcare? AnswerWe do not have babysitting services due to space constraints. Instead we will offer FITKidz programs and family fitness from time to time. We believe in fitness at all ages!